There's a lot to see in Dublin, so If you're in town a little longer then it's worth investing a little more and getting the 48 hour ticket. Ask your tour guides about Dublin's hidden gems!
There’s no better way to explore Dublin city than on the famous green Hop on Hop off tour bus. Tours operated by DoDublin (Dublin Bus).
Of course most visitors to Dublin city want to visit the big attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and the Book of Kells, Kilmainham Gaol, The Wax Museum Plus and Dublin Zoo, but in DoDublin we also like to show you the city’s hidden gems like the Little Museum of Dublin, Epic The Irish Emigration Museum, The Irish Rock and Roll Museum Experience, the Jeanie Johnston, Teeling Whiskey Distillery, Marsh’s Library beside St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and many more.
2 Kids under 14 go free with every Hop on Hop off adult ticket purchased, you’ll also receive a free walking tour with Dublin Historian Pat Liddy to cover the hidden city locations the bus can’t reach, and free entry into The Little Museum of Dublin. You'll receive a free map of the city, and a discount guide with tons of savings to be found along the hop-on hop-off route.
You’ll enjoy live commentary from our Fáilte Ireland trained drivers, all native Dubliners and all of whom are great entertainers. The term “gift of the gab” was invented for DoDublin tour guides! They take great pride in presenting the best of Dublin city, with plenty of historical and cultural references, quotes by famous Dublin poets and writers, loads of jokes and plenty of Songs from Dublin City too. We also provide pre-recorded multilingual tours in 10 languages, which operate every 30 minutes.
Hop on Hop off buses start at 9am daily, and arrive at each stop every 10-15 minutes. We have 33 stops in total, each located beside a top Dublin city attraction.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
- Dublin's No.1 Hop on Hop off Tour since 1988
- Kids go free. Free Little Museum & Walking Tour
- 33 Stops, Dublin's Best tour Guides
- For 2 Day tickets click: 24 Hour Tickets
- Buses run Monday to Sunday.
- First bus departs from Stop 1 at 9am.
- Last tour at 19:00 from Stop 1.
- Buses every 15 minutes.
- Multi-lingual buses every 30 minutes.
Dublin Bus Head Office
59 Upper O’Connell Street
Dublin 1, Ireland
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5:30pm
Sat & Sun: 9:30pm - 2pm
Bus & Travel Information Desk
Mon-Sat: 8am - 9.30pm
Sun: 9am - 5.30pm
VOUCHERS FOR TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE MUST BE PRINTED OUT AND CANNOT BE ACCEPTED ON SMARTPHONES OR TABLETS.
* 2 Kids under 14 go free with each paying adult. Tickets must be purchased for additional children and Student tickets must be purchased for children 14 years old and over.
* Offer does not apply to group booking.
* Offer only applies for full fare adult tickets and not for discount price offers
* Children travelling for FREE do not need a ticket.
* All DoDublin buses are wheelchair accessible.