Day Tour from Dublin To Malahide Castle and Howth Harbour.
Take the Malahide Castle & Howth day tour and discover two Dublin gems. From enchanting Malahide Castle to delightful Howth harbour and a lot more besides, this is a bus tour with a difference. Get out of the city, take in a breath of fresh air, be blown away by the scenery and sample Dublin’s best fish & chips along the way.
- Free admission and guided tour of Malahide Castle
- Shuttle bus available from city centre hotels
- Beautiful scenery of Dublin's north coast
- Tours Depart at 11:00 and return at 16:00
The tour includes a guided tour of Malahide Castle, one of the most stunning and perfectly preserved medieval castles in Ireland. Dating from the 12th century, you’ll learn about the adventures of the Talbot family who lived there for generations. Visit the extensive castle grounds and Avoca Café and clothing shop located adjacent to the castle.
Howth harbour has always been a favourite destination for Dubliners and it’s easy to see why. You can check out the fishing boats, walk the beautiful pier, observe the seals and seagulls busily vying for food and stop off for a famous Dublin “99” ice-cream.
Only an hour outside of the city, this tour is the best way to explore Dublin’s glorious north coast with entertaining commentary by your Do Dublin guide, (the best tour guides in Dublin!), who’ll give you all the local history, stories, jokes and may even share a few Dublin songs.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
* Visit the 12th century medieval castle of Malahide
* Take in a breath of fresh air and enjoy the scenery at Howth Harbour
* Free City Loop, Little Museum & Walking Tour
* Includes entry and guided tour of Malahide Castle
VOUCHERS FOR TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE MUST BE PRINTED OUT AND CANNOT BE ACCEPTED ON SMARTPHONES OR TABLETS.
* 2 Kids under 14 go free with each paying adult. Tickets must be purchased for additional children and Student tickets must be purchased for children 14 years old and over.
* Offer does not apply to group booking.
* Offer only applies for full fare adult tickets and not for discount price offers
You will receive your ticket (featuring your booking number) via email immediately at time of booking. There is no need to print the ticket. If you wish, you can simply show it on your phone or tablet.
Aggregate rating based upon 2437 1st-party reviews