We are currently recruiting Personal Assistants (full time) with ambition and drive for our Dublin Headquarters. Interviews will be held by invitation.
These roles would particularly suit current students or recent graduates of Tourism, Business or Marketing or anybody who has an interest in working within the tourism industry.
Successful applicants will work closely with either our CEO or Marketing Director to run private tour businesses and provide private clients with top quality service.
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- All applicants should be able to commute to Dublin city center on a daily basis
- All applicants must have a native or bilingual level of English
- All applicants must have a native (& idiomatic) level of written English
The suitable candidate will have:
- Good people skills
- Interest in the tourism sector
- Professional level of written English
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise workflows during busy periods
- The ability to work under pressure during busy periods
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have good knowledge about Dublin and Ireland
Duties will include:
- Facilitating the quotation of private tours for incoming clients
- Communicating with an affluent, sophisticated and detail oriented clientele by email and phone
- Managing invoicing
- Managing payments
- Organising private tours once booked
- Managing bookings for the coming week
- Checking appropriate accommodation is booked
- Assisting our CEO or Marketing Director with other responsibilities as they arise
EUR 11.50 per hour up to 37.5 hours per week.